Tallgeese 3 Blasphemy Project by CustoMecha
Hi there! Let me share to you my latest project, I call it Tallgeese 3 Blasphemy. Oops, before you proceed checking the pictures let me just remind you to lower your expectations, until now I don’t own an airbrush-compressor set. I used Bosny Spray cans to complete this and also performed handpainting on some details. Also, on this photoshoot and due to the excitement I did not use a portable studio, I tried taking pictures using natural light, unfortunately that day, the weather abruptly changes from time to time so you’ll notice some images are a bit dimmer/brighter.
Some parts were from Qubeley, and on some parts, I tried switching TG3’s parts and placed it on some body armors.
P.S.> Will do another photoshoot, so I’ll update this one.