If I will describe this custom-painted Master Grade 1/100 Sinanju Stein, I can say that this is a clean and a very appealing color scheme. I thought Sinanju Stein’s default color is enough to make it look outstanding but Sir Jun Cleofas proved to me that he can come up with an equal or even a better color scheme. I asked him if he got an alias on this project but it don’t have but said that the colors a based on the Hi-Nu Gundam.
Here are colors he used:
- Decanted Bosny Tivoli Blue
- Primer Grey used on an Airbrush
- Decanted Metallic Black for Frame also on Airbrush
- Used Mr Hobby Yellow on Yellow parts
- He also used Flat White Bosny