This is the kit I used to practice pre-shading for the first time! I was a bit skeptical at first, but it turned out better than I expected!
Painted using the following paints:
– Primer: Illuminati Black and White
– Inner Frame: Tamiya XF-24 Dark Grey
– Armor: Preshade – Mr. Color 305 – Gray; Base Color – Mr. Color 315 – Gray
– Pipes: Mr. Color-Gundam Color CG02 – Red(1)
– Topcoat: Tamiya XF-86 Flat Clear
– Details and Panel Lines: Sharpie Bronze, Silver, and Gold Markers, Gundam Marker Black and Pencil.
(Images received via FB Chat)